In this assignment, you will complete the Dissemination of Evidence Paper Part 2 to include all revisions and sections from Part 1. In addition, this part will include a discussion on recommendations for practice changes and a conclusion. As you combine the previous part, incorporate revisions based on feedback received from your instructor. This assignment is the assigned course artifact.
Use a total of 4 sources including the 3 approved peer-reviewed scholarly articles dated within the past 5 years and the assigned course textbook.
Use a maximum of two short direct quotes and multiple paraphrases as supportive evidence throughout the paper with in-text citations and matching references formatted in APA style.
Each short direct quote should contain less than 20 words.
Complete a 4 to 5-page APA formatted paper download (excluding the title and reference pages) using the third-person point of view to include the following:
1. Introduction (1 paragraph): Use the selected articles as sources as you:
Identify and introduce a nurse-related topic of interest.
Describe your interest in the topic.
Include a purpose statement.
2. Clinical Question(1 sentence): State your clinical question. Do not discuss the PICOT components.
3. Justification of the Topic (1 to 2 paragraphs): Discuss two reasons why this topic should be investigated and provide in-text citations to support your claims for each reason.
4. Evidence-Based Practice Model (1 to 2 paragraph): Use your textbook as a source to select one evidence-based practice model for discussion:
Identify and describe the evidence-based practice model.
Discuss why you selected the model (provide in-text citations to support your claims).
Identify one key stakeholder and explain how this stakeholder relates to your topic or proposed project.
Discuss how the stakeholder aligns with the selected model.
5. Findings (3 paragraphs): Paraphrase the articles with in-text citations and do not use direct quotes to report a summary of the findings from the 3 approved scholarly articles. Summarize each article in one paragraph by identifying the:
Type of study or design.
Purpose of the study.
Description of the sample (describe the sample and state the number of participants).
Results (Explain the findings and include statistical significance such as p value or numerical data for quantitative results and themes/concepts for qualitative results).
State how the study connects to your topic.
6. Recommendations (1 to 2 paragraphs): Based on your findings, use evidence from the 3 articles and assigned course textbook with in-text citations to discuss two recommendations for enhancing clinical practice. Support each recommendation with evidence.
7. Conclusions (1 paragraph): Provide a concise summary of the evidence on the topic and state how the evidence you found supports your clinical question (do not include new information).
Adhere to the page limit and utilize available resources as needed including Grammarly, Academic Writer, and Smarthinking Tutoring Services.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document.
Submit your paper and review your Turnitin report and score.
If needed, edit your paper per the Turnitin Guidelines, and upload the revised version for grading before the due date
Attached is part one I jest need part two completed.