In your opinion, describe in great detail and at length what your pre-understanding of religion is. Define religion in your own words Is religion a dirty word in our culture? Why or why not? Do you practice some form of one or more the worlds major religions? Any part of any kind of religion? If so, what? What attitudes do you have toward religion in general? Where did you learn these attitudes? Why do you persist with these attitudes? Are you open to learning (not agreeing with) tenants of the Worlds Major Religions? Why or Why not? Why do you practice what you do? Who influenced you? Why? How did you learn your practices? What principles do you live by? What ethos do you follow? What informs your moral choices? What form of religious education did you receive? Was it formal or informal? Did you or do you take religious education seriously? Why or why not? How do you share your religious beliefs with others? (Everyone shares their beliefs in one way shape or form, so think carefully). How is what you practice beneficial to you? How would it benefit an entire society if the entire world practiced what you practice? Would the world be better off if everyone practiced and acted the way you do? Why or why not? What benefits does religion provide society? What negative aspects do you think religion contributes to society? Does these beneficial and negative aspects really come from the religion or the people practicing them or not practicing them or both? Why do you state what you state? Feel free to add to this list of questions and put them in your essay. To be more specific, I am a religious person (Muslim) from Africa
Please note that this is just a preview of a school assignment posted on our website by one of our clients. If you need assistance with this question too, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page to get started.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.