This is the problem to solve:
In an era of Facebook friends and Instagram or TikTok followers, real friendships can be difficult to cultivate (Clay 2018). This is even more pertinent today given the COVID-19 pandemic.
Given this, how you can help students entering university for the first time?
Choose from one of the options below:
» digital media (e.g. websites, social media, apps)
» print media (e.g. books, posters, advertising)
I am happy for you to select one, however my preference is digital media (e.g. websites, social media, apps)
The research has been conducted for the problem. I now require you to analyse and synthesise the research to the best of your ability.
You will need to include a Research Summary.
For the Research Summary, you need to collate the summary of findings from each of the different research methods (AEIOU, Literature Reviews, Observation, Interviews, Role-playing) on a single page.
Use each research method as a heading and list the relevant findings for each method below the appropriate heading.
– I suggest you open the ‘Overview and Examples’ pdf. document and read through.
– Then open the ‘Research & analysis’ pdf. document, read and complete all sections highlighted in pink or where you think rewriting is required
– you may edit this pdf and insert your comments/analysis and then save.
– read through 5 documents attached for 5 literature reviews and complete on pages 7-9. Use in-text referencing. Do not forget to use Chicago 17th B referencing.
– please rewrite answers if they don’t make sense and this is for the research already conducted and written. I have allocated enough words.
– analysing and synthesising all research is your main task.
– Page 1 – 32 Read and complete all sections. Do not complete onwards from page 33.
– 700 words, including extra if required and for rewriting sentences that do not make proper sense.
– Chicago 17th B referencing ONLY