Due Date: May 9, 2018 23:59:59
Many careers are influenced by government regulations. Health care is one of those careers, similar to education, where the workers are hesitant to be involved in the political process. If we are to advance the cause of quality patient care it becomes imminent that doctorally prepared advanced practice nurses get involved in the political process.
This assignment will prepare you to determine what policy you may want to be involved in changing by creating an objective policy brief. A policy brief is a concise summary of a particular issue, the policy options to deal with it, and some recommendations on the best option. This assignment will be two parts.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
• This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
• You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a policy brief regarding an issue relevant to health policy of 1,000-1,250 words. Include the following:
1. Executive summary
3. Approaches and results
5. Implications and recommendations
6. Graphics and tables may be included as appropriate
1. Locate the contact information for a state, local, or federal official for your area.
2. Locate information regarding the official’s stance on the issue you discuss in your policy brief.
3. Send the official a letter or e-mail that explains your position and offers suggestions on how the official should move forward with the agenda from your policy brief. Include the brief as an attachment.
24/7 Reliable Homework Help.
For career-driven professionals who need help with their homework.
When your time is limited but you need to turn in a high-quality academic paper that will boost your grades.
Instead of copy pasting pieces of text from the web hoping to get a good grade, this is how our tutors can help you with this particular question.
Due Date: May 9, 2018 23:59:59
Step 1: Your paper details
Give us your homework instructions,
grading rubric, and anything else
you think we need to complete
step 2: get your paper price
To do so, tell us your academic level,
your assignment deadline, number of pages,
and the assignment spacing.
step 3: Your Login details
Register an account with us,
and pay for your academic paper
by clicking on secure checkout.
last step: assign your paper
Once you’ve paid for your paper, we’ll then assign it to a course-specific writer(s).
Here’s the paper you get from us:
- Plagiarism-free paper.
- Subject-specific content.
- Neat presentation and flow.
- Perfect spelling and grammar.
- Correct assignment length.
- Quality references used.
- Correct referencing style.
- Correct paper formatting.
- Up to date references.
- Authentic references.
And because your grades are too important to you, we give you these guarantees…
- Plagiarism Free, Every Time: Every piece of work we deliver comes with a dedicated plagiarism report using Turnitin.
- Complete Confidentiality: This is completely confidential. Your details will never be shared with anyone at all.
- Always On Time: We stand firmly by our commitment to deliver your work on time because we know it’s URGENT.
For the price of $24.99 a page, here’s exactly what you’ll get:
1 A high-quality paper written by a professional tutor with over 15 years writing experience.
2A 100% original paper written from scratch delivered to your email with a Turnitin report.
3Extra fast delivery on your paper this way you won’t have to miss a single deadline.
4Thorough quality checks performed to your paper right before we send it to you.
5A course-specific writer is assigned to your paper. Example, if you are a nursing student, we’ll give you a nursing graduate.
6Real time support through email and live chat. Available to you even on the weekends.
7Your paper will be eligible for free unlimited revisions.
Ready to try it for yourself too?
© 2018 | Intelli Essays Homework Service®