Due Date April 26, 2018 23:59:59
There will be times when the doctorally prepared advance practice nurse will need to suggest a nursing model change or a change in care delivery. It will be important for the doctorally prepared advanced practice nurse to have an understanding of how to deliver information and what information should be shared with an audience.
This assignment will give you practice with presentation software along with preparing you to provide specific information for your proposed changes. This is a two-part assignment that will also give you practice in presenting to administrators.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
• This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
• You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Create a 12-15 slide presentation (PowerPoint, include slide notes or voice over; Prezi, include voice over) that presents a proposed care delivery or nursing model change for a department that aligns costs, quality, and health that supports the care of patients across the continuum. Include the following:
1. Background of issue
2. The proposed solution
3. How solution meets need of population (stakeholders, cost, and payer to proposed change)
4. Proposed change process to implement delivery model
5. Expected outcomes
6. Implications that are realistic and aligned with current and future health care financing
1. Present your presentation to at least one administrator.
2. Write a brief summary, 100-250 words, of the feedback given to you by the administrator(s).