Assume the following:
Five years ago you joined a global mid-size unionized manufacturing firm as an HR manager. The role was one of managing a traditional HR department; in other words, the HR department was seen as primarily a staffing and administrative function.
At the time you were hired, your Board of Directors asked you to inform them as to what strategic human resource management is all about and how you saw your HR department (and its functions and subsequent activities) transforming to such a new role as a strategic partner. Your company decided to transform the HR role from a traditionalist function to that of a strategic partner in the organization.
It has been five years since you began that transformation and the HR department is now seen as a strategic business partner to the organization. The Board of Directors, at an upcoming meeting, has asked you to describe how you have adapted to this role of strategic HR manager and what are the business implications? You have 5 minutes to present your information so you decide to focus on your top priorities and their success. Include in your response to the discussion:
– What two HR functions did you address and why? For example, HR function might include reduced voluntary turnover of key talent, such as expatriates, by the development of training for expatriates and their families, etc.
– How did you measure the success of your work? What documentation would you provide to them to demonstrate your success (Hint: what specific metrics would you use to demonstrate your success)? in the case of an expat, consider the cost of training and the cost to replace an expat.
NOTE: In order to ensure a robust discussion, please describe two HR functions with solutions. In other words, make a unique contribution to the discussion.
Completion of this assignment will illustrate your comprehension of the HR functions and corresponding activities and how an effective HR manager can strategically utilize people as a capital asset for the organization.
24/7 Reliable Homework Help.
For career-driven professionals who need help with their homework.
When your time is limited but you need to turn in a high-quality academic paper that will boost your grades.
Instead of copy pasting pieces of text from the web hoping to get a good grade, this is how our tutors can help you with this particular question.
Assume the following:
Step 1: Your paper details
Give us your homework instructions,
grading rubric, and anything else
you think we need to complete
step 2: get your paper price
To do so, tell us your academic level,
your assignment deadline, number of pages,
and the assignment spacing.
step 3: Your Login details
Register an account with us,
and pay for your academic paper
by clicking on secure checkout.
last step: assign your paper
Once you’ve paid for your paper, we’ll then assign it to a course-specific writer(s).
Here’s the paper you get from us:
- Plagiarism-free paper.
- Subject-specific content.
- Neat presentation and flow.
- Perfect spelling and grammar.
- Correct assignment length.
- Quality references used.
- Correct referencing style.
- Correct paper formatting.
- Up to date references.
- Authentic references.
And because your grades are too important to you, we give you these guarantees…
- Plagiarism Free, Every Time: Every piece of work we deliver comes with a dedicated plagiarism report using Turnitin.
- Complete Confidentiality: This is completely confidential. Your details will never be shared with anyone at all.
- Always On Time: We stand firmly by our commitment to deliver your work on time because we know it’s URGENT.
For the price of $24.99 a page, here’s exactly what you’ll get:
1 A high-quality paper written by a professional tutor with over 15 years writing experience.
2A 100% original paper written from scratch delivered to your email with a Turnitin report.
3Extra fast delivery on your paper this way you won’t have to miss a single deadline.
4Thorough quality checks performed to your paper right before we send it to you.
5A course-specific writer is assigned to your paper. Example, if you are a nursing student, we’ll give you a nursing graduate.
6Real time support through email and live chat. Available to you even on the weekends.
7Your paper will be eligible for free unlimited revisions.
Ready to try it for yourself too?
© 2018 | Intelli Essays Homework Service®